The BII2 workshop review is the first major milestone in progressing the BII2 deliverables towards their final publication. The workshop review is intended for those parties who have participated in the BII2 in one way or another. Its objective is to make all BII2 participants aware of what is final list of deliverables that will be published by BII2 at the end of the workshop and to give them opportunity to comment on the work in progress.
The process towards final publication will include the following main steps.
- Workshop review, comments deadline May 7th
- Processing of comments, May 7th to June 6th (end of Reykjavik meeting)
- Editing and preparation of final draft, June 6th to June 30th.
- Public review, July 1st to August 31st (approx)
- Processing of public review comments and preparation of final copy
- Agreement on final copy (Brussels meeting)
- Final editing and publication.
Deadline for submitting comments during the workshop review is May 7th.
The deliverable are organized into the following groups.
- Architecture and guideline
- Profile specifications
- Transaction information requirements
- Syntax binding
- Rules and validation tools